NorMER PhD Kristina Øie Kvile defense
Title: "Under the surface: Disentangling climate effects on Calanus finmarchicus dynamics in a high latitude system"
PhD student Kristina Øie Kvile defends her thesis "Under the surface: Disentangling climate effects on Calanus finmarchicus dynamics in a high latitude system" on Friday, 11 December 2015, at 13:15 at the University of Oslo.
The defense is preceeded by a trial lecture at 10:15 am in the same location on given topic: "Distribution patterns and life history adaptations in the Calanus species of the North Atlantic".
- Researcher Leif Christian Stige
- Padmini Dalpadado
- Professor Nils Christian Stenseth
- Researcher Øystein Langangen
- Senior Research Scientist Sigrún Jonasdottir, Technical University of Denmark
- Professor Dag Lorents Aksnes, University of Bergen
- Professor Tom Andersen, University of Oslo
Chairperson at defence
- Professor Asbjørn Vøllestad
An article about Kristina's research can be found here. The defense and trial lecture are open to the public so if you are in the area feel free to attend and support Kristina!