Summer Academy on Economic Growth and Governance of Natural Resources
20 July 2015 - 01 August 2015
Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia
The Moscow Summer Academy on Economic Growth and Governance of Natural Resources 2015 invites a new generation of young scientists – undergraduate and graduate students, as well as postdoctoral scholars to discuss the challenges of natural resources management and economic growth, and learn to apply contemporary methods to tackle those challenges.
Particular themes on which the School will focus include:
- Endogenous growth theory and new drivers of economic growth: moving towards inclusiveness and sustainability
- Mutual feedbacks and different time scales of changes in institutional, economic, climatic, and ecological systems
- Nonlinearities, structural changes, regime shifts and tipping points in human-earth systems’ functioning: understanding, predicting and steering
- Incentivizing sustainable behavior: institution design
- Cooperation, fairness, and resource sharing
- The Arctic as a focal case of a non-linear social-ecological system undergoing rapid change
More information can be found here!